Tuesday, August 21, 2007

When Negative is Positive

David continues to do well. His second blood test came back negative!

Gigi, Pops (my parents), and Whitney (my sister) went to the hospital last night to hang out with him and give him his 9p feeding. Gigi & Pops came back this morning to love on him and do the 6a & 9a feedings. I know he loved that. Shannon and I slept in our own bed last night and it was dreamy. Nana (Shannon's mom) will be taking those shifts tonight and tomorrow morning. There's nothing like cuddles to help a big boy get better.

We're here with him at the hospital now (and have been since about 11a). He resumed nursing today and does so with prodigious skill. David and his mom are quite a team. As I type this, David is asleep in Shannon's arms...that makes me smile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Congrats on the BIG baby boy. David is precious, but HOW DID SHANNON HAVE SUCH A BIG BABY?!?! I'm glad he is continuing to get better. He looks happy in his Mommy and Daddy's arms. Has Josh been able to meet his brother yet?
We miss you guys and we're glad to hear from you:)

August 21, 2007 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home