Monday, August 20, 2007

Things I like about the hospital

I know that's strange title. I don't think most people like the hospital. I'm not saying that I'd prefer being here to being at home on the couch with my family, but there are some aspects that I like.

- Highly competent personnel
- Excellent customer service
- Well-designed facilities
- Everyone has the tools and supplies he/she needs to do his/her job
- Super clean
- Sweet gadgets everywhere
- Smart details (the floor and the baseboard are one piece and curved in the corner to make it easier to clean)
- The ice and water machine in the kitchen
- Well-thought out installation of all the different systems
- Everything is labeled and organized (the way I would do it if I were wired up like that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home