Friday, February 03, 2006

Laughing!!!

6 weeks old and having a blast! For a while you can't tell how much fun they are having in this new and mixed up place they were born into...not to mention the fact that the smiles started out because of gas and laughing during his sleep...now we have smiles and conversations (in baby talk of course...who knows what I am saying to him!) and he is laughing at us! He laughed 3 different times yesterday for the first time and it was the sweetest sound. We have to get him really worked up when we are talking to him and his smiles turn into laughs! We had had a rough night the couple of nights before, so this was much needed! We love him and I think he is loving us!!!
SO FUN!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Glad you're getting into the swing of things! It just gets better and better! Please post more pictures -- I know you're taking them!!! :o)

February 03, 2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger shoebug said...

Congrats on the new baby boy John. This is Zach Evans from your Lipscomb days. I'm now working with your little brother and trying to keep him out of trouble. Drop me a line some time...zach@savageideas.com.

Treasure these moments. My son, Carter, will be a year old later this month and I don't know where the time went. Take care and God bless.

February 16, 2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Is Josh going to be 6 weeks and laughing forever?!?! J/K believe me I know how crazy things can be. It was so good to see Shannon and Josh at OC and we hope you come back again soon:)

March 12, 2006 7:13 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm having Josh withdrawal... :o)

March 16, 2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home