Thursday, December 15, 2005

Just Kidding - Again!

Well, I ended up having contractions until about 1:00 a.m....well, we went to bed and I guess they stopped. We were watching last season's episodes of "LOST" and every 5 minutes I would write down on the paper the time and how long the contraction lasted...John would immediately pick up the piece of paper and read it. I told him he had to stop because it was stressing me out. He was just so excited and I continued to get more and more scared. We called the doctor at about 11:30p.m. and he said that it wasn't time yet...because they were not as hard as they should be - even though they were on schedule. So I took a long shower to cry it out and relax and then went to bed. The full moon didn't work....this little guy is coming when he wants to. Good news though - we went to the doctor the next day - Wednesday - and he said that I was almost starting to "open up". We go back on Monday to see if there has been any progression...he knows we want to have it next week before Christmas so inducing might be on the agenda! Meanwhile, both of our families being at least 10 hours away are in limbo waiting for the call...should they go ahead and come or should they wait? I have elders and friends from church calling and checking on me every day...we will have a lot of excited people when this little guy gets here! I have run out of things to organize and get ready so I guess I will be cleaning every day until he comes...at least he will come home to a clean house! Eddy has become very attached to me...he wants to be by my side and in my face constantly. Do you think he knows something?
By the way, we have a name for sure this time....hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home