Thursday, August 25, 2005

Having Fun!

Well, it has been weird for it to be schooltime again and for me not to be a part of it! Not working has been fun, but also very different. Now my responsibilities at home have increased and I am dabbling in new activities like sewing and painting. Reading has also become a love of mine! A couple of books that I have really enjoyed are "It Worked for Me...1001 Real-Life Pregnancy Tips" and "Hot Mama - How to have a babe and be a babe". Both have made me laugh and be able to focus on the fun parts of pregnancy - which are many! I am enjoying my long hair and experimenting with various nailpolish shades. Facials and at-home pedicures are a ritual now. Really cherishing my big belly and actually enjoying being in elastic-waisted everything - so fun! Eating healthier not only for nutrition-sake, but also because if I don't indigestion becomes my shadow. Exercising is sometimes comical! As is shaking my boodie to music while cleaning! So, all-in-all, I am having a blast being at home and having the honor of being pregnant! So as the "Hot Mama" book states as its mantra, "I am not fat, I am a voluptuous goddess."

1 Comments:

Blogger AMankin said...

sounds wonderful sweet friend. Wish I could just pop over and have lunch :)
loveyou--
A

August 26, 2005 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home