Thursday, August 11, 2005

For the first time ever...little Ott wakes up the parents...


I have been praying many things for this baby and this pregnancy, one of which was that I would start feeling this angel move soon and that John would be with me when it happened.

I usually get restless at about 4:00 a.m. every morning, but I am able to get back to sleep quickly. This morning I kept getting more and more restless, and by 6:00 a.m. I was completely awake. This is a lot earlier than when I get up so I thought I would stay in bed. At 6:11 a.m. I felt something move on my left side. I didn’t think anything about it until it happened again in the same place harder. Every few seconds, I felt it…I knew it had to be the moment I had been praying for for a few weeks now. I woke John up and told him. The more excited we got about it, the more the baby moved! I kept feeling it do the same thing over and over. It felt like a foot or an arm moving up and down on my left side. This sweet baby continued to dance until about 7:00 a.m.! I could just envision the LORD singing over this baby and it dancing for the LORD! Of course I could not go back to sleep after that! John and I got up and took a walk…praising GOD, the Giver of good gifts. He delighted us this morning and we are so excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home