Wednesday, August 17, 2005

BUMMER

Today is Wednesday. The Sonogram tech only works on Tuesdays. The Sonogram tech was not there today. We did not have a sonogram. We still don't know what the gender of our child is.

We may be able to find out either next Tuesday or the following Tuesday. Of course, there's still an outside chance that the baby maybe positioned such that it still can't be determined.

Kudos to Shannon for not getting her hopes up about finding out today. I got my hopes WAY up and was mildly bummed out today when it didn't work out.

To put things in perspective, Dr. Ashby said that both Shannon and the Baby are in great health and doing very well. That means more to me than anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ashley is not the only one who has been hitting "refresh" all day!! And I'm with her on the girl prediction! You're right, the good health report is so much more important. Way to be positive! Drink some juice before your next visit -- that always got Emmy jumping around! Love and miss you guys!

August 17, 2005 3:56 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I would be bummed out too! I miss you guys and can't believe how big Shannon's belly is getting...so cute. I'm not too far behind in that department:) We've scheduled our ultrasound for Sept. 9th and we'll definitely let you guys know! We can't wait to be able to tell Christian just what is growing inside Mommy.I don't know if you have the same email address, so let me know so we can keep up. Love you both!

August 17, 2005 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home